- Agricultural land where rice occupies a prominent place,
- Territory with many protected areas whose primary forest Loboc and lemur called
- Maritime Territory, with its lagoons, mangroves, sand banks in the milddle of the
Bohol Sea where thrive algae farms specializing in food, industry...
- Home territory with the peninsula of Panglao, the sandy beaches as Alona, and tourist
A Bohol, vous découvrirez;
- Rural village in Filipino, Mr. Roxas, and contact with the local population, the
city of Trinidad, its caves, its waterfall ...
- Rice cultivation, use of domesticated water buffalo, called carabao and organic
vegetable production, fruits,
- Lagoons, mangroves, Bohol Sea and the algae farm, knowledge of medicinal plants,
vacuum dried seaweed or prepared via the "fMera farm "
- Knowledge of medicinal plants, vacuum dried seaweed or prepared through the "Mera
- The particular sites with Chocolate Hills, Loboc primary forest and the conservatory
tarsier, a protected species, but endangered due to habitat loss.
During your stay in Bohol, the room and board will be provided via Dominique and
his wife Mera Mr. Roxas near Trinidad. As Ayoki, the conditions are spartan while
not missing the essential, bed, mattress, shower, toilet. Meals are provided through
farm products, favoring organic fruit and vegetables, fruit juice made locally with
mangoes, raputans, guavas ... and fish, local seaweed and shellfish.